Let me tell you that can you pressure wash a car, or not? New technologies have either been invented or discovered in today’s modern era, making the human race more high-tech and more defined than ever, just like this remarkable technique that got so popular among people in no time.
Yeah! Pressure washing is considered, and no doubt is the best and most effective way to clean your car’s exterior. Plus, if you apply some polish to it, you will get results you did not think of. Pressure washing came into existence when a man was randomly working in a garage when he needed to get grease and grime off his garage floor. Though he was a maker of gas-fired water heaters and used to trade them, he used condensation to force hot water through a hose, and it put a tremendous pressure that makes him able to clear the dirt off his floor.
As time keeps running, this technique is used everywhere now just because of its efficiency, and it can wipe out any dirt that might stick on your car, your house walls, floors, and fancies.
Aspects Regarding Can You Pressure Wash a Car
Such questions always popped up or get the most attention when we talk about pressure wash a car because people care about their vehicles, no doubt car is a valuable asset for everybody, and no one wants to take any action that can leave adverse effects to their vehicles. That is why it is essential to understand that it is a safe technique to use on cars.
So, the answer to this question is yes! You can pressure wash a car, but there are some limitations that you should know before doing it.
- The First you should take is to choose a pressure washer with a 1200 – 1900 PSI setting because this pressure is suggested by the engineers that mean It is safe to use for cars, so you do not have to take tension regarding damaging the paint on your vehicle. Some Experienced technicians have recommended that one should use a pressure washer with 1.4 – 1.6 GPM.
- Second, choose the appropriate nozzle. There are several different sizes of nozzles that can be used with a pressure washer. Choose the correct size so that water is evenly and efficiently distributed across the surface of your car for best washing practices.
- Park your car in a good spot for washing
- Rinse your car
- Apply detergent to your car
Equipment for pressure washing
- Pressure washer
- Detergent (1 quart)
- Cloth (optional)
The Dos and Don’ts of Car Pressure Washing
- First of all, check that the wash brushes you are using are in good form, spotless, and suited for use on a car. Sometimes brushed in terrible conditions might cause damage to your vehicle.
- Use the proper detergent for car cleaning: one that suits both your pressure washer and your car. You can order from us we are delivering the best items for car washing.
- It is necessary to Check out the doors and windows of the car and make sure they are correctly closed.
- The brushes and swabs that you use regularly should be thoroughly cleaned.
- Use the nozzle from a safe space from your car so that you do not damage the paint.
- If you do not know the proper setting of the pressure washer, then do not try to change anything.
- Keep in mind that the engine and any other parts under the hood are not supposed to be pressure washed!
- Do not try to wash your car from down to up.
- Do not stick the nozzle of the pressure washer wash at a single spot for too long. It might damage the area.